[Tweeters] Fox Sparrows at Ocean Shores

Nadine Drisseq bearsmartwa at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 02:08:26 PST 2017

Two Sooty Fox Sparrows at Padilla Bay State Park behind the campers
bathrooms/shower towards the rear left of the parking lot.
They were foraging in the fallen leaves. Quite habituated. Also one
Red-breasted Sapsucker too.

At West 90 Samish Unit on Bay-Edison Rd, was an adult Northern Shrike, and
a female Kestrel.
The Shrike was out along the dyke that runs west - here's a shot of it.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=497901110590608&set=pcb.497901257257260&type=3&theater

and the female Kestrel was in the parking lot, in the trees.

*Nadine Drisseq*
*Biologist, **Bear Smart WA*

*PO Box 152*
*Issaquah, WA. 98027*