[Tweeters] First Blog Post on California Trip

B B birder4184 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 9 20:56:36 PST 2017

I reported last week that I was very fortunate to be having a great birding trip in California.  I got back late Tuesday and have had fun chasing some birds in Skagit County,  but I have also found time to finish my first blog post about the trip.  It covers some of the birds but more importantly talks about some of the wonderful people I met along the way.  We are fortunate in Washington to be part of a great sharing birding community.  The people I met in California added immeasurably to my trip and would be welcome as part of our community just as they made me feel a part of theirs.
There will be more blog posts to come - more about the birds and places.  First the people.
blairbirding.wordpress.com/2017/12/09/people-places-and-birds-emphasis-on-people/

In general blairbirding.wordpress.com
Good to be back
Blair Bernson