[Tweeters] Project FeederWatch

Debbie Mcleod skepsou at icloud.com
Fri Dec 1 10:54:37 PST 2017

I know it’s not a contest. But I was so happy when this week’s FeederWatch count yielded the greatest diversity in the six seasons I have been counting.
All fifteen of my regulars appeared, plus one occasional visitor to tie my personal best. Then, as I was scanning the swirling flock of Goldfinches in an futile attempt to count them, I realized that one was different. I hadn’t seen any Pine Siskins in quite some time. I happily added this one to my count. (Of course, his - or her - twenty pals immediately appeared. Time to increase the seed budget.)
Not bad for a 10’x10’ townhouse patio area!

Debbie in Kirklandia

Sent from my iPhone