[Tweeters] Off-topic: Bird/other guidebooks for Galapagos?

Tucker, Trileigh TRI at seattleu.edu
Sat Apr 29 20:39:49 PDT 2017

Hi Tweets,

I am thrilled to be heading to the Galápagos this summer. We are well set with a local human guide, but I’d be interested in your recommendations for the best guidebooks to have along. It would be a bonus if they were available in electronic versions I could load onto my iPad. I’m interested not only in bird guidebooks, but in other books you’ve found particularly useful or insightful for the Galápagos.

Thanks much!
Trileigh

Trileigh Tucker
Pelly Valley, West Seattle