[Tweeters] Overstock Book Sale

David Hutchinson florafaunabooks at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 18 15:18:23 PDT 2016

I did this last year and folks not based in Puget Sound seemed quite appreciative. I have quite a few extra copies of : ABA Birder's Guide to Washington, 2nd Edtn; A Photographic Guide to Birds of the Pacific Northwest, Aversa, Cannings & Opperman; Birdfinding in BC, Cannings & Cannings. All would be 30% off, while supplies last, but I have to ensure correct shipping & sales tax. Please contact me off-line if you are interested. David, 206-282-0093

Flora & Fauna Books

3213 West Wheeler St,#6

Seattle, WA 98199