[Tweeters] Palm Warbler at Willow Grove Park (Cowlitz County)

jeffjendro at aol.com jeffjendro at aol.com
Sun Dec 18 11:47:56 PST 2016

Chased for the Palm Warbler reported by Russ Koppndrayer on ebird. After an hour of patiently waiting I had bird activity in the pine tree near the western most restroom. The bird worked the pine tree buds for 3 or 4 minutes before flying towards the main Willow Grove road. Without Russ's description I would have failed to ID the bird. Was looking for and saw pretty much what Russ described. Good enough for me.

Jeff Jendro
Longview, WA
jeffjendro at aol.com