[Tweeters] ID Help

Linda Phillips linda_phillips1252 at msn.com
Tue Sep 29 20:15:27 PDT 2015

Today I added species #113 to my Wallace Swamp Creek Park (19851 73rd Ave. NE Kenmore) list. The only problem is I'm not sure what it is.
Napping on a log in the middle of the sediment pond was a shore bird. I think it is a dowitcher, I'm leaning toward Long-billed but I'd like a second opinion.
Pictures can be seen at https://www.flickr.com/photos/88699795@N03/
While you're there see if you can identify the pheasant. Shortly after last month's storm a female pheasant joined my friend's back yard chicken flock. Any suggestions as to what it is? We speculate that someone nearby has a collection of exotic birds and one escaped during  the storm.
Linda Phillips
Kenmore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10