[Tweeters] Comcast and tweeters

L Markoff canyoneaglej at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 16:37:45 PDT 2015

I'm on Comcast so had the same bouncing problems as others have
experienced, and for several lists. For those lists I use a gmail
address. However, I didn't want to have to keep checking gmail, so I set
my gmail account to forward all the emails it receives to my comcast
address. It has been working well. The only annoying thing is that when I
want to post to the list as I am doing right now, I have to remember to do
it through gmail, otherwise the list won't recognize me as being a member
of that list. I don't post very often, so it isn't a big deal for me.
Perhaps this method might work for others?

Lori Markoff
Eugene, OR
canyoneagle at comcast.net (preferred email address)