[Tweeters] Changes for contact re swans

Martha Jordan mj.cygnus at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 16:02:06 PDT 2015

Hello all,
Over the past several decades you came to know me as the swan lady associated with The Trumpeter Swan Society, chair of the Washington Swan Stewards group. While this served us well here for many years, changes within TTSS, and in the conservation needs of swans here in Washington have provided us with an opportunity to shift to a more local focus. The group you have known as Washington Swan Stewards has evolved into a separate local tax exempt nonprofit: Northwest Swan Conservation Association (NWSCA). The Mission of NWSCA is stewardship and conservation of Trumpeter and Tundra swans and their habitats. We are Washington focused and connected to work with both species of our native swans throughout the northwest.

Please note that we are the same people working as we have in the past, only our name and affiliation has changed. Martha Jordan is the Executive Director and founder. All financial contributions will be used locally for support of Washington’s swans.

Our contact information is below. Please change your contact information for me and swan connections. Please feel free to pass this information along. It is a challenge to reach out with new contact information especially when it has remained the same for many years.

Thank you.

Martha Jordan
Executive Director
Northwest Swan Conservation Association