[Tweeters] Comcast and tweeters

Bryce Yamashita bryce.yamashita at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 13:57:46 PDT 2015

For those of you that use gmail but need some assistance to build the
filter, this is what I did:

I used the search criteria that has the words: "list:(
tweeters.u.washington.edu)" and told it to never send it to spam. I did it
via the following steps:

Inside Gmail -> Settings

>From Settings -> Filters and Blocked Addresses

At the bottom of the page click "Create a new filter"

Go down to "Has the words" and add the search criteria string. My criteria
was the one above. Use what works for your situation.

Then on the right, click on the "create filter with this search"

Click the check box "Never send it to Spam" and save your filter by
clicking the "create filter" button.

Good luck!

------------------------
Bryce Yamashita
Bothell
bryce.yamashita at gmail.com <bryce.yamashita at gmail.com>

On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 1:40 PM, Jordan Gunn <uwjag21 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Those with gmail, check how many of the "spam" messages are from yahoo

> email accounts. I found most if not all yahoo emails were getting picked up

> as spam, so I created a filter where no tweeters emails were sent to spam.

> --Jordan Gunn

> Shoreline

> uwjag21 at gmail

> On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 1:30 PM, Will Markey <yekramw at gmail.com> wrote:

>> I have been using Gmail for years and I get about 30% of the tweeters

>> e-mails going to Spam. This started a few years ago.

>> Once in a while when I highlight them in spam and click "not spam", I get

>> a popup from gmail asking to help them make gmail better and if similar

>> emails should not be marked spam. I always say yes, but it doesn't seem to

>> make any difference. They keep going to spam.

>> Will & Willie Markey

>> E of Auburn on Soos Creek

>> Will Markey

>> General Adjuster

>> Cell - 253-569-8455

>> Fax -253-444-3606

>> On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 1:19 PM, Dennis Paulson <

>> dennispaulson at comcast.net> wrote:

>>> Ann Marie, it’s not just tweeters. Recently it seems to me that Comcast

>>> is quite flawed when it comes to distinguishing spam from valid email. It’s

>>> regularly bouncing back messages sent to me from a variety of people. This

>>> is happening at a very low frequency but too much, IMO.

>>> Dennis Paulson

>>> Seattle