[Tweeters] Comcast and tweeters

Will Markey yekramw at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 13:30:30 PDT 2015

I have been using Gmail for years and I get about 30% of the tweeters
e-mails going to Spam. This started a few years ago.

Once in a while when I highlight them in spam and click "not spam", I get a
popup from gmail asking to help them make gmail better and if similar
emails should not be marked spam. I always say yes, but it doesn't seem to
make any difference. They keep going to spam.

Will & Willie Markey
E of Auburn on Soos Creek

Will Markey
General Adjuster