[Tweeters] Comcast and tweeters

Dennis Paulson dennispaulson at comcast.net
Tue Sep 29 13:19:00 PDT 2015

Ann Marie, it’s not just tweeters. Recently it seems to me that Comcast is quite flawed when it comes to distinguishing spam from valid email. It’s regularly bouncing back messages sent to me from a variety of people. This is happening at a very low frequency but too much, IMO.

Dennis Paulson
Seattle