[Tweeters] RE: Nemesis bird

K Ingalls kayliningalls at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 13:10:20 PDT 2015

Hey tweets!
A little late on this one, but I have enjoyed reading about all your
nemesis's, makes me feel less alone.
My current nemesis is a Barn Owl. To be specific, the Barn Owls at
Marymoor. They hate me. I've gotten up early 5 or 6 times and missed them.
In fact, I missed them by 15 minutes once!! There were multiple flying
around by the observation platform, but by the time I got there, they were
gone. I've been there many times at dusk before too. I've seen a
Short-eared Owl there, but not a Barn. I've even heard the babies in the
windmill before........ I guess they're just scared of me or something.....

Good birding, and good nemesis hunting!
Kaylin Ingalls
Kirkland WA