[Tweeters] Say's Phoebe- River S/Ridgefield NWR- photos

Dwight dinpdx at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 28 21:24:19 PDT 2015

I have a few photos of the Say's Phoebe on my ebird checklist-http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist?subID=S25225128
It was seen briefly at 10:30am on marker #3. Then a passing vehicle flushed it to the wetlands on the north side of the road and it wasn't relocated. I tried to post to Tweeters shortly thereafter but the email didn't send and I didn't notice until later and re-sent it.

We tried to find it again on our way out at around 1:45pm but couldn't find it.

Dwight PorterPortland, Oregondinpdx at yahoo dot com