[Tweeters] Raining Robins

Carolyn Finder Heberlein cf47 at uw.edu
Mon Sep 28 09:57:53 PDT 2015

Sometime in mid-December to early-January, a huge flock of robins invade my
yard to eat all of the holly berries off of my tree. I notice the timing
because sometimes it is before Christmas and sometimes after. In 2 days,
the 50 or so birds will totally strip the tree.

There is another tree across the street from me that they leave alone
(different species?).

Carolyn Heberlein Seattle WA