[Tweeters] Roadkill banded Barred Owl

J. Acker owler at sounddsl.com
Sat Sep 26 19:54:55 PDT 2015

Tweeters,

I am in need of your help. I received a report of a banded roadkill barred
owl in Grays County near Copalis Crossing. The bird is on the right side of
the road as you approach the beach and is recently deceased. The report
included photos, which are enough to identify the bird as one I banded
(color band), but did not include the number on the aluminum band on the
right leg. If any of you are headed out that way, I would really appreciate
the band number from this bird. It is most likely one of five hatch year
birds that I banded with this pattern this past July, and has travelled
about 80 miles.

Thanks so much.

J. Acker

owler at sounddsl.com <mailto:owler at sounddsl.com>