[Tweeters] Bird Journals, periodicals, newsletters -Free

toffic.family at frontier.com toffic.family at frontier.com
Sat Sep 26 16:03:00 PDT 2015

Tweeters - I have a large number of natural history periodicals available for free.  Most of them are bird related, but there are also a few relating to other taxa, Most are long runs.  They are boxed in 4 inch wide journal boxes (more than 50 boxes!) Here are some of the titles: Birding, North American Birds Wilson Bulletin, The Condor, Auk, Ornithological Newsletter, WOS News, Winging it, Journal of Herpetology.Let me know if you're interested.
Greg TofficEverett, WA425-760-8049 cell425-338-1746 home