[Tweeters] Puget Sound Seabird Survey needs volunteers

Toby Ross TobyR at seattleaudubon.org
Sat Sep 26 09:05:58 PDT 2015

Puget Sound Seabird Survey needs volunteers.

The 2015-16 survey season launches next weekend on Oct 3rd and we still have a few survey sites that really need volunteers. If you are confident with your seabird ID skills and are interested in contributing data that monitors the health of the Puget Sound, we need you. Training sessions located in Olympia (28 Sep), Bainbridge Island (29 Sep), Seattle (30 Sep) and Port Townsend (1 Oct) will teach you how to collect and manage the data. More information can be found at www.seabirdsurvey.org.<http://www.seabirdsurvey.org> Please get in touch with Toby Ross (tobyr at seattleaudubon.org) if you'd like to get involved. The sites with the greatest need are located in:

Suquamish

Southworth

Anderson Island

Port Orchard