[Tweeters] What Is YOUR Nemesis Bird??

Ann Marie Wood amw.5737 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 16:58:15 PDT 2015

I can think of three that could qualify as my nemesis bird: the Baikal Teal that I finally gave up on after more than a dozen attempts.

Three trips to SE AZ have failed to produce Montezuma Quail and I'm beginning to believe the rumor that they are a mythical species.

However, the bird I most want to see is a White-tailed Ptarmigan. I actually made it up to Burroughs with Penny, Amy, and Dasha last year but, alas, all we found was a single whit (WTPT ?) feather.

Ann Marie Wood
Mountlake Terrace, WA

Sent from my iPhone