[Tweeters] RE: Nemesis bird

viper.bob at frontier.com viper.bob at frontier.com
Fri Sep 25 14:47:47 PDT 2015

As a photographer my nemesis bird has been the barn owl. It has been number one on my goal list for the past few years and I have spent many early mornings in several locations hoping to see one out hunting when there was enough light for photography. Although I saw several on numerous occasions it was always too dark. Finally I located one that had the habit of starting to hunt before sunset, sometimes an hour or more before the sun went down. I was able to get several images, mostly flight shots, as it flew about the vast meadow often coming quite close to me. The late afternoon sun was an added bonus in that it cast some great light on the bird. I devoted a gallery on my website specifically for these images titled "Barn Owl" (what else?). Feel free to check my website   www.rlkimages.photoshelter.com

|   |

| Wildlife photographer based in Washington state | Bob Ko...Images of birds in flight Photos by Bob Kothenbeutel, Washington state-based wildlife photographer specializing in flight images and detailed bird portraits |

| |

| View on www.rlkimages.pho... | Preview by Yahoo |

| |

|   |