[Tweeters] Oyhut Wednesday Morning

B B birder4184 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 23 14:15:37 PDT 2015

I was at Oyhut this morning and met Jason Vassallo there.   Pretty quiet.  I was primarily interested in a Lapland Longspur photo and of course anything exotic.  Jason looked pretty hatd for a Ruff.  No Ruff although Jason was going to return and try again. Lots of photogenic Longspurs...at least 7.  Even more Pipits.  Only shorebirds were Least and Western SP, Dowitchers and Semipalmated Plover and Killdeer.  Jason had a Golden Plover and Yellowlegs earlier.  We then went to the Ocean Shores STP where we had the same shorebirds ad st the Game Range plus two Pectorals...no Sharp Tailed.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android