[Tweeters] Union Bay Watch | Where's Elvis?

Hubbell ldhubbell at comcast.net
Sat Sep 19 12:43:19 PDT 2015

Tweeters,

This week’s post focuses on Priscilla, our local female pileated woodpecker. Yesterday, she called repeatedly, but Elvis never responded. If you have seen him around I would love to know the when and the where. In the past I have usually found him from Portage Bay in the west to the Beaver Lodge Sanctuary in the east, as far north as Montlake Cut and as far south as Interlaken Park. In truth, the area mentioned may say as much about my territory as his. In any case your input and observations are certainly welcome!

http://unionbaywatch.blogspot.com/2015/09/wheres-elvis.html <http://unionbaywatch.blogspot.com/2015/09/wheres-elvis.html>

Have a great day on Union Bay, where nature lives in the city!

Larry Hubbell
ldhubbell at comcast .net