[Tweeters] RFI: Birding the Oyhut Game Range/Wildlife Area

Alex Burdo aburdo10 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 13:31:35 PDT 2015

Hi All,

I will be visiting Washington from this Sunday, the 20th, through Monday
the 28th. I hope to make it over to the Oyhut Game Range at least once
during my visit, and would love some advice regarding birding the location.
In particular, I am interested in knowing what tides are best, where to
check for stuff like Pacific Golden-Plover and Sharp-tailed Sandpiper, and
if things like calf-high rubber boots are necessary.

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Alex Burdo
Fairfield, CT