[Tweeters] Red knot, Tulalip bay spit, Snohomish County.

Maxine Reid baconmf at mail.com
Thu Sep 17 13:03:55 PDT 2015

Hi tweets
Amidst ? 300 black bellied plovers last evening and today from 10:30-11:00 ,8-9 foot tides,
There was a single red knot. Other shorebirds included a few sanderlings , about 20
Western sandpipers, a few killdeer and a single spotted sandpiper(on the south side,mission beach).
I heard a semipalmated plover calling but couldn't locate it.
Other interesting birds include the Barn Owl at its roost under the bank on mission Beach
and an adult female Cooper's hawk on mission av in a tall tree.
Pic of the red knot available by emailing me.

Cheers, Maxine Reid

Sent from my iPad