[Tweeters] Edmonds Marsh today

Jon Houghton jon.houghton at hartcrowser.com
Sat Sep 12 16:46:06 PDT 2015

Hi Tweets - After a great morning cruise on the Sound, courtesy of several generous Edmonds Yacht Club members, I stopped by the marsh to see what was happening there as part of Edmonds Birdfest. Not many shorebirds (several Killdeer and one Least) but I did find a nice American Pipit working the edge of the marsh vegetation out from the viewing platform by the tennis courts (about 1130 this morning). The bird was quite cooperative for several minutes, allowing good looks by several Birdfest participants but then disappeared, likely into the sedge meadow.

Jon Houghton, Edmonds