[Tweeters] In the news

Christine Southwick clsouth at u.washington.edu
Fri Sep 11 09:19:13 PDT 2015

Larry,

I searched on the WDFW site, and found the two draft status reviews, and the place for public comment. The reviews both propose continuing their same status--but WDFW is mandated by law to have public comment per a set schedule.

I believe that there needs to be plenty of public comments in support of continuing to maintain the same status for these two species.

Thanks for bringing that to our attention. I will be sending in my comments this weekend.

Regards,

Christine Southwick
clsouthwick at q.com
N Seattle/Shoreline