[Tweeters] Re: Lower River Rd geese and my hybrid

Hal Michael ucd880 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 10 09:58:51 PDT 2015

Not being really familiar with goose hybrids but what makes this a hybrid with barnyard geese and not White-fronts or some of the European geese like Beans, etc. that do come in contact with Canadas?

Hal Michael
Science Outreach Director, Sustainable Fisheries Foundation
Olympia WA
369-459-4005
360-791-7702 (C)
ucd880 at comcast.net