[Tweeters] Re: Lower River Rd geese and my hybrid

Bob rflores_2 at msn.com
Thu Sep 10 07:48:36 PDT 2015

Hello All,
Yesterday I posted about the barnyard geese and also about a hybrid. I asked the question about others seeing the two barnyards around. Well Jen Sanford responded with a photo of the exact hybrid I saw yesterday. Jen also had it on Lower River Rd. I forward her email to me so you can see the photo. There are two the one I am referring to is the first one.

Thanks Jen

Bob Flores
Ridgefield, WA