[Tweeters] And in the next 40 minutes... (West Seattle)

Tucker, Trileigh TRI at seattleu.edu
Tue Sep 8 19:34:55 PDT 2015

Hi again Tweets,

With the help of the ever-kind and –generous and all-knowledgeable Jim Danzenbaker, I can add to my previous report from yesterday that after the first batch of nice sightings, I was treated to my first-ever sighting of Marbled Murrelets off Lowman Beach in West Seattle. The photo is pixelated because I was experimenting with the reach of my new D7200, but Jim was able to ID them nonetheless.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/trileigh/20638931203

Cheers,
Trileigh

Trileigh Tucker
Pelly Valley, West Seattle
Natural history website: Naturalpresencearts.com<Naturalpresence.wordpress.com>
Photography: Flickr.com/photos/trileigh