[Tweeters] Eide Road - No Shorebirds - Warbler ID Help Sought

Blair Bernson blair at washingtonadvisorygroup.com
Tue Sep 8 18:05:55 PDT 2015

I visited Eide Road this afternoon at High Tide -
no hunters which was good - but not a single
shorebird - which was not good. There were
however quite a few warblers - over 20 Yellow
Rumped and at least two Orange Crowned. And there
was one more that I just can't figure out. Dull
grayish green cap and back, dark eye, yellow
throat and breast with no streaks, dark relatively
large (to me) bill and partial white eye stripe.
The only picture I could manage was straight on
and can be seen at
https://picasaweb.google.com/103072475474183849815/EBirdPhotos?authkey=Gv1sRgCN6ZmOrK_K3a4wE#6192313391968516418

ID help would be greatly appreciated.

--