[Tweeters] Common and Forester's tern, Vancouver Lake, Clark Co, WA

Bob rflores_2 at msn.com
Tue Sep 8 08:12:54 PDT 2015

About 10 mins ago I watched 8 common terns fly into the bay that you access from La Framboise Rd. They had been flying around the Flushing Channel area for about 20 mins and gave me good looks. A Forester's tern, not associated with the commons, has stayed in the area where the pelicans roost and last seen landed with them. A much lighter bird with no black cap and long tail. This bird never flew with the commons.

Bob Flores
Ridgefield, WA