[Tweeters] J-Diving Hummer / Caryn / Wedgwood

Caryn Schutzler bluedarner1 at seanet.com
Mon Sep 7 12:51:33 PDT 2015

Hi Tweeters -

Wow, just had a hummer do the J-Dive several times - ending the "J" nearly right in front of me! (I'd heard it before I went out). After the several swoops, it left and the other one being swooned over I presume, flew. I didn't realize it was sitting in the tree right off where I was watching. So I guess it wasn't just performing for me.

Also have been seeing the Bushtits enjoying the fruits on my Kousa dogwood.

Plus, Golden Crowned Sparrow (female) has been here for a few days. When I went out to tell a visiting cat to leave, I heard its call. Maybe that wasn't for me either.

Caryn / Wedgwood