[Tweeters] Potholes Semi-pelagic TRIP-13 sept

Mike & MerryLynn m.denny at charter.net
Wed Sep 2 22:32:24 PDT 2015

Hello All,

Yes it is time for the Potholes Semi-pelagic trip out on Potholes Res.
We will leave at 6:30 am from Mardon Resort and will return by 1:30 pm.
There are still several places open-let me know if you are interested
and wish to go. This is a WOS field trip and as such is for WOS members.
Sign up soon-It is a different type of migration this year-we have
already seen both Sabines Gull and Parasitic Jaeger out on the Columbia
River-who knows what will be on Potholes this trip out-come and find out!
Later Mike Denny
also at 509-529-0080

--
MIKE & MERRYLYNN DENNY
BIRDING THE BEAUTIFUL WALLA WALLA VALLEY