[Tweeters] Edmonds marsh pectoral(?) sandpiper 9-1-15

Bill Anderson billandersonbic at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 2 00:52:48 PDT 2015

Two shorebirds which were not the usual least and western sandpipers we have been seeing for the past month were present at the Edmonds marsh Tuesday afternoon.  I believe one was a lesser yellowlegs and the other was a pectoral sandpiper.  Two experienced  birders were at the marsh as well, so perhaps they can confirm/correct my ID.

Photos of both birds can be seen by scrolling down page 49 of this thread.
http://www.pnwphotos.com/forum/showthread.php?11497-Wildlife-of-Edmonds-WA-2015/page49

Bill Anderson; Edmonds, WA. USA