[Tweeters] Brown Creepers / Caryn / Wedgwood

Caryn Schutzler bluedarner1 at seanet.com
Mon Nov 30 12:47:05 PST 2015

Seeing Brown Creepers more and more now. Is this just the time of year? Have not seen them as much as I have this year. At least 2-3. Does this perhaps mean they might be making this their territory and maybe even nest here this spring?

They are enjoying our 5 large fir and pine/hemlock. I know they nest under bark but has anyone set up habitat for nesting - wondering if they are looking in advance while they dine up and down the trees. Are they stealing the seeds hidden by the nuthatches?

I saw them very early yesterday morning. Is there anything else I can provide them?

Stay warm!

Caryn / Wedgwood