[Tweeters] Tagged red-tail hawks

Debra Lewis goofyone at msn.com
Sat Nov 28 07:51:44 PST 2015

Good morning

I've seen two juvi red-tail hawks with wing tags on the past couple of months. One in Bellevue and one on Samish Island yesterday. These are not federal gov wing tags and I can't find any information on any local groups that my be doing this. If anyone has information on who may be doing this I would be happy to relay my sightings to them .

Also, one notable sighting from yesterday was a Harlan's red-tail hawk on Fir Island on Mann Rd about a half mile east of the game farm. Just as the Mann road turns north along the dike.

Enjoy your day
D. Lewis
North Bend

goofyoneatmsndotcom