[Tweeters] Thanks to theTweeters contributors

notcalm at comcast.net notcalm at comcast.net
Fri Nov 27 00:32:09 PST 2015

Tweeters,

Just now winding down from a nice Thanksgiving with friends and family.

One of the things I am thankful for is all of the people who have posted on Tweeters. Thank you for your generosity.
This continues to give me, and many others, the opportunity to find species that would otherwise never have been seen or at the very least have taken considerably longer to find.

I have also made several new friends as the result of meeting people in the field, while searching for species reported on Tweeters.

Thanks to you all.

Dan Reiff
Mercer Island