[Tweeters] Seattle egret

pan panmail at fastmail.fm
Sat Nov 21 13:03:33 PST 2015

Hi, folks,

The Great Egret continues today just east of the Ballard locks. Before
10, it was on a floating boom below and beside the (earlier described)
wooden pier below Commodore Way, not as obvious as if it were atop the
dock. After 10, when I checked back, it was even less obvious, perched
against the pale gray shack on the pier.

There was also much more foam below the dam than I've seen. I hope we
haven't had some sort of spill (?). That may be why the only ducks I
saw were some Common Mergansers flying high overhead.

21 November, 2015,

Alan Grenon
Seattle
--