[Tweeters] peregrine at Green Lake

garetpeter at comcast.net garetpeter at comcast.net
Fri Nov 20 11:12:34 PST 2015

Two observations at Green Lake, worthy of note from this morning.

White fronted goose grazing on lawn, west side of lake with flock of 70 or so Canada Geese. This is presumably the same bird reported with Canada geese on the golf course lawn previously.

I was alerted by a woman with binoculars telling me to watch for a peregrine falcon as continued on around the lake. Sure enough, just north of the west swimming beach, near the top of a tall cottonwood the peregrine falcon was perched.

On the water the winter complement of water fowl is arriving.

Garet Munger
Green Lake neighborhood