[Tweeters] Brady Loop Road closure info sought

Birder1944 at aol.com Birder1944 at aol.com
Thu Nov 19 09:14:05 PST 2015

I'm planning to visit the Brady Loop Road in Gray's Harbor county,
tomorrow, and the road appears to be closed at some point (or completely closed?).

Can anyone tell me exactly where the road is closed? Assuming that some
part of the area is accessible, would I be better off using the east end of
Brady Loop Road or the west end? Or, should I just forget about the whole
thing? I'm particularly hoping to see swans.

Also, what about Wenzel Slough Road? Is that open?

Thanks for any info you can give me about it.

Barry Brugman
Kirkland