[Tweeters] FYI - Highway 2 Closed from Skykomish to Steven's Pass

Josh Adams xjoshx at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 19:20:33 PST 2015

Hello Tweets,

I just saw WSDOT posted that the recent storm eroded a support under the
bridge east of Skykomish and Highway 2 is closed until further notice from
there to Steven's Pass. I know we're not in prime season for birders
traveling across the passes to bird, but I thought I'd mention it in case I
can save someone some time and headaches.

Full story here:
http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/News/2015/11/US2BridgeStormDamage.htm

I'm sure WSDOT will keep their website updated with details.

Josh Adams
Lynnwood, WA