[Tweeters] Question About Site Fidelity in Tropical Kingbirds and other Tyrant Flycatchers

B Boekelheide bboek at olympus.net
Sun Nov 15 15:18:31 PST 2015

Hi, Wayne, Tweeters, and Vince,

To add a small point to your discussion, there was a count week Tropical Kingbird on the 2012 Sequim-Dungeness CBC, last seen 12/14/12 at 3 Crabs. It’s hard to imagine, but not all bird records have made it to eBird just yet...

By coincidence, the Sequim-Dungeness CBC is being held this year on Monday, 12/14/15, and at least two kingbirds have been seen here this week. If anyone is interested in helping with the Sequim-Dungeness CBC this year, please let me know. Maybe you’ll record a kingbird for us on count day (but what we really need is people who love to count Golden-crowned Kinglets!).

Bob Boekelheide
Dungeness