[Tweeters] Pierce County rarities

Chris Rurik chrisrurik at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 10:42:36 PST 2015

I paid my respects to the queen (aka king eider) this morning on Ruston Way. What a great hometown lifer -- thanks Bruce for finding. The juvenile snow goose continues in a flock of Canadas and this morning was joined by three greater white-fronted geese.

At Gog-Le-Hi-Te I looked for the black-throated blue warbler for 1.5 hours with no success. Moderate songbird activity and I could have easily missed it. A meadowlark and kestrel made the scene sort of feel like the Colorado plains.

Chris Rurik
Denver CO

Sent from my iPhone