[Tweeters] White-crowned sparrow singing

Bill and Nancy LaFramboise billnan321 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 07:30:20 PST 2015

Gambel's White-crowned Sparrows sing all winter long in the Lower Columbia
Basin. Their song is a bit different from the Puget Sound subspecies. Not
saying you have one but if do you may be able to note differences in bill
color and other subspecies field marks.

Nancy LaFramboise
formerly of Richland, WA