[Tweeters] The 2015 Lyle Christmas Bird Count .. scheduled for Sunday, December 20th

Bob Hansen bobhansen at gorge.net
Fri Nov 6 09:07:27 PST 2015

Folks,

Please more your calendars that our 18th Lyle Christmas Bird Count will be held Sunday, December 20th.

Please let me know if you want to participate in this year's count by calling ( 503.881.5889 ) or emailing.

I am planning to host our annual count compilation dinner with home made vegetarian chili and corn bread. Klickitat Canyon winery has graciously donated wine for our count compilation gathering. Feel free to bring a potluck dish or not..

Also, please let me know if you want to discontinue receiving these notices. I have been compiling this mailing list forever, and some of you may have skipped the country, or are not birding any longer. Thanks.

Thanks again to all past participants who have made the Lyle Count a special experience in our part of the world,

Bob
503 881 5889
bobhansen AT gorge.net <mailto:bobhansen at gorge.net>

"ask not what your eco system can do for you,
"ask what you can do for your eco system." OWS graffiti