[Tweeters] King Eider continues

Doug Schurman doug at bodyresults.com
Thu Nov 5 09:57:48 PST 2015

At around 8:15am the Eider flew back to shore but was about 1/2 mile east of
the Ferry boat. It was right in front of a law office building (4303 Ruston
Way
Tacoma, WA 98402) that hangs out over the water. This is the first building
on the water to the East of the docked ferry sales boat. I left at 8:40 and
it was moving slowly West along the shore.

Good birding
Doug Schurman
Seattle