[Tweeters] N. Mockingbird continues at Jackson St. in Olympia, Red-shouldered Hawk at Nisqually

George Gerdts geopandion at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 23:33:00 PST 2015

Tweeters,

The N. Mockingbird first found by Keith Brady was present again today (Nov.
4th at 12:15). Jackson Street is off of Black Lake Blvd which turns into
Division Street. Jackson is a short residential, dead-end street. There
is a feeder at 2319 Jackson, and the Mockingbird was scolding a cat from
some 20-foot high bushes at 2325 Jackson. Both of these houses are on the
south side of Jackson at the very end of the short road.

I also stopped at Nisqually on my return to Bainbridge Island. The
Red-shouldered Hawk that has been seen off and on for the past 10 days or
so was at the east end of the refuge in some willows just as you enter the
refuge on the access road at 3:00 PM on Wednesday, Nov. 4th.

George Gerdts
Bainbridge Island
geopandion at gmail.com
206-842-8138