[Tweeters] Pheasants near Mason Lake in Mason County

B B birder4184 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 2 08:33:33 PST 2015

Thanks for pointing this out Mary.  Comment and a question.  Last year at Eide Road I heard and then saw a beautiful male Pheasant about 5 minutes after see a release truck leave the parking lot as I pulled in and wondered how often I had countef released birds.  Which leads to the question "which Pheasants are real?"  Is it geography? Timing?  Pheasants in Washington are an "introduced" species like many other gallinaceous birds.  What/where are our stable sustaining Pheasant populations?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android