[Tweeters] Pictures from last week's trip to eastern OR and northern NV

Byers byers345 at comcast.net
Fri May 29 19:24:09 PDT 2015

Hello Tweeters,

Last week Bill and I traveled to eastern Oregon and northern
Nevada. Although the whole area is very dry, we were rained on, sometimes
torrentially about half of the days out. One of our aims was to find and
photograph butterflies. We almost totally failed in this effort. But there
were still lots of birds around, so if you are interested in seeing some of
what we saw, please have a look at the attached link.

Charlotte Byers, Seattle

https://www.flickr.com/photos/29258421@N07/sets/72157653257631909/with/18060
350298/