[Tweeters] Wenas Campout Bird Photos

Doug Schurman doug at bodyresults.com
Thu May 28 10:47:25 PDT 2015

My wife, daughter and I attended the Annual Wenas Audubon Campout last
weekend. This was the 52 Anniversary of the first one. A good time was had
by all and we had many good birds to see.

I led a photography field trip up Black Canyon on Saturday with a great
group of folks where we had some excellent photo opportunities at a small
water source. Another highlight was getting a very close view of a Poorwill
one night. Michael Hobbs skillfully pulled the car right up next to the bird
and put a spotlight on it while I snapped a few photos. Before this I had
only ever heard them before.

Here's a link to a set of photos I took over the weekend around the Wenas
area.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/seattlebirdman/sets/72157653601478161

This album views distorts some of the photos so they look best if you click
on one and page through them.

Happy birding!

Doug Schurman

Seattle